Year Six of Wateringbury Remembered


------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message Board:
Due to the enormous number of advertising spam entered onto the Message Board we have decided to change the service to one of needing approval before an entry is published. Please carry on using the message board and I will aim to publish your entry within 24 hours.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
We are now into year six of the website and have had over 21,400 different visitors from over 94 different countries.

Whilst I once lived in Wateringbury myself I am by no means an expert on it or its people, I am simply a conduit to allow memories to be shared.

I am sure many of you look at the entries and say, that's not true as I remember it a different way. You are the very people I need to correct or add to the entries made. Maybe not everyones memory is accurate but it gives us a start. Don't just sit there write to me.

I have now made it easier with a contact form on the right hand side of the page so there is no excuse. I recently had a guy in his eighties in Australia write, so if he can manage it, so can you.

If you want my address to write by snail mail then let me know and I will send it to you.

Thanks in anticipation.

John - The Webmaster

Email your input to john.gilham@mail.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wateringbury School - March 1931

Photo Courtesy of Kevin Bristow
Thanks to Kevin Bristow for sending us a great photo of the Knitting lesson at Wateringbury School taken March 1931.
.

1 comment:

John Groves said...

Does anyone know which classroom this is?