Year Six of Wateringbury Remembered


------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are now into year seven of this website and have had more than 23,000 different visitors from over 97 countries.

Whilst I spent the first 20 years of my life growing up in Wateringbury I am by no means an expert on it or its people, I am simply a conduit to allow memories to be shared.

I am sure many of you look at the entries and say, that's not true as I remember it a different way. You are the very people I need to correct or add to the entries made. Maybe not everyones memory is accurate but it gives us a start. Don't just sit there write to me.

Email me directly at john.gilham@mail.com or use the contact form on the right hand side of the scren.

If you want my address to write by snail mail then let me know and I will send it to you.

Thanks in anticipation.

John - The Webmaster


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

..

..

Wateringbury School

Could you be in this photo?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I lived in this school in the early 70s with my grandmother